On the lookout for a scrumptious seasonal salad you’ll be able to take pleasure in within the cooler months? This chopped winter fennel salad is crammed with cool climate produce, together with cabbage, celery, fennel, pears, apples, and oranges—with a drizzle of simple lemon dressing, and a sprinkle of crunchy hazelnuts. Filled with fiber, wholesome fat, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals, this recipe is the right antidote to the winter doldrums. This Chopped Winter Salad with Lemon Dressing is filled with shade, crunch, taste, and diet to brighten your day! Merely chop your veggies, combine with this easy French dressing, and garnish with hazelnuts. Dig in! Plus, this sturdy salad holds up for a number of days within the fridge, making it a fantastic meal prep possibility.
Brighten your day with this simple, scrumptious, seasonal Chopped Winter Salad with Lemon Dressing, which is wholesome, vegan, and gluten-free.
- ½ medium head (about 8 ounces) purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, with peel, cored, chopped
- 1 medium apple, with peel, cored, chopped
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- Freshly floor black pepper (optionally available)
- Sea salt (optionally available)
- Put together lemon dressing by whisking collectively olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, black pepper, and salt in a small dish. Put aside.
- Place purple cabbage, celery, fennel, pear, apple, and oranges in a large salad bowl and gently toss collectively. Drizzle French dressing over the salad components, and gently toss to distribute dressing.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Might garnish with further black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
- Serve instantly. Makes 12 servings (about 1 cup every). Might retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: lemon dressing, winter salad, chopped salad
Attempt a number of of my different favourite plant-based salad recipes:
Purple Cauliflower Salad with Lemon French dressing
Arugula Salad with Radishes and Avocado and Truffle Lemon French dressing
Italian Chopped Salad
Nicoise Salad with Tofu
Jewel Winter Salad with Orange French dressing
This publish might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on right here.