Are you drowning in infinite emails, always interrupted by Slack notifications, and affected by Zoom fatigue? On this episode, Jennifer Smith, CEO of Scribe, will enable you break away from collaboration overload and reclaim your work-life steadiness.
Uncover the hidden risks of distant collaboration, the shocking explanation why productiveness instruments could also be working in opposition to you, and actionable methods to streamline communication and increase effectivity. Don’t let collaboration overload sabotage your success – pay attention in and unlock your full potential as we speak!
Yow will discover hyperlinks to the whole lot that we share within the present notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
This episode is delivered to you by 25X Productivity Coaching – double your private productiveness, be happier at work, and have an additional 5 hours per week of free time.
- Prime 3 Productiveness Suggestions [2:16]
- What’s “collaboration overload” and the way can we resolve it? [11:26]
- How does Scribe work and the way do individuals use it? [16:16]
- How can groups enhance their communication workflows? [23:38]
- How Jennifer thinks of time administration (and the way it’s not likely about time administration) [32:24]
- What’s a technique to each get and keep centered? [36:51]
- What’s the way forward for data work and collaboration in an AI world? [39:42]
When you loved this episode, comply with the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favourite podcast participant. It’s simple, you’ll get new episodes robotically, and it additionally helps the present. You may as well depart a evaluate!