Summer time holidays are across the nook which implies your scrumptious grilled burgers and contemporary pasta salads want the right get together companion. Say hey to my tremendous refreshing, attractive frozen strawberry margarita recipe that’s assured to carry the get together this summer season.
All I can say is one sip and I used to be OBSESSED. This strawberry marg is completely candy, somewhat tart, and blends up SO thick and scrumptious. Time to place that pre-made margarita combine away without end — this recipe is bursting with contemporary, juicy strawberry taste. I imply, simply have a look at that coloration!
We’ve been having a lot enjoyable making fast & simple recipe movies for you want these juice cubes for mimosas and knew these frozen strawberry margs could be a tremendous manner to make use of strawberries this season. Keep tuned for much more epic summer season cocktails coming to the weblog quickly!
Get all of our suggestions for making them inside the publish and keep in mind to double or triple the recipe to serve a crowd!
All the pieces you’ll must make this frozen strawberry margarita
You significantly solely want 4 tremendous easy substances to make the perfect frozen strawberry margaritas ever. Right here’s what you’ll want:
- Strawberries: you should definitely use frozen strawberries to maintain the margaritas chilly and slushy.
- Tequila: I like to recommend utilizing silver tequila on this frozen strawberry margarita recipe as a result of it has a lighter, cleaner taste that pairs effectively with berries.
- Sweetener: you’ll want simply a few tablespoons of sweetener to provide the margaritas the right taste. No triple sec essential! Be happy to make use of agave or easy syrup, and see beneath to discover ways to simply make easy syrup at residence.
- Lime juice: add brightness and acidity with some contemporary lime juice.
- For serving: you’ll want a lime wedge, sugar or salt to rim your glass in case you’d like, plus contemporary strawberries for a fairly garnish!
Ought to I add ice?
The frozen strawberries ought to hold this margarita chilly and thick, but when the combination is wanting too skinny merely mix in a couple of ice cubes.
Extra scrumptious fruit choices
We LOVED how the strawberries turned out on this frozen margarita, however you possibly can additionally attempt utilizing:
Make certain the fruits are frozen, and tell us within the feedback how the recipe seems!
Simple DIY easy syrup for margaritas
Easy syrup is tremendous simple to make proper at residence! To make it you’ll merely shake equal elements granulated sugar and water collectively in a jar for about 1-2 minutes till the sugar dissolved. On this recipe, 2 tablespoons of every could be sufficient for two of those frozen strawberry margaritas.
You choose: salty or candy
Make these frozen strawberry margaritas additional fancy with a salt or sugar rim! Merely reduce a wedge from a lime and rub the reduce facet of the lime alongside the rim of your favourite margarita glasses. Pour sea salt or sugar on a plate, dip the moist glass rim into the salt or sugar, then roll the glass rim facet to facet to coat it. Really easy! Bonus factors in case you have each choices for company to select from.
The right way to make a frozen strawberry margarita
- Prep your glasses. Begin by rimming your glasses with both salt or sugar (as described above).
- Mix your margarita. Subsequent, add the remainder of your substances to a blender and mix on excessive till easy. If the margarita combination is wanting skinny, merely add a couple of ice cubes and mix once more.
- Pour & serve. Pour your frozen strawberry margaritas into glasses, garnish with contemporary strawberries and serve!
Wish to serve a crowd?
Be happy to easily double, triple or quadruple this frozen margarita recipe to serve extra individuals! You’ll doubtless simply must make it in batches in your blender.
Take a look at our favourite cocktail-making instruments
- This is the high-powered blender I take advantage of
- I like utilizing this hand juicer for all issues juicing
- Cute cocktail glasses like these
Get all of our go-to kitchen necessities right here!
Extra drinks & cocktails
Get extra drink recipes right here!
I hope you like this frozen strawberry margarita recipe! In the event you make it you should definitely go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you appreciated it. Take pleasure in, xo!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Attractive frozen strawberry margarita made with 4 easy substances for a enjoyable, refreshing summer season cocktail! This simple frozen strawberry margarita recipe takes simply 5 minutes to make and is ideal for summer season events, BBQs, date nights and women’ nights. Double or triple to serve a crowd!
- For the margarita:
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) silver tequila
- 2-3 tablespoons (1-1.5 ounces) agave or easy syrup, relying on how candy you prefer it
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- Elective: a couple of ice cubes (if the combination appears to be like too skinny)
- For serving:
- Recent lime for rimming the glass & garnishing
- Sugar or salt for rimming the glass
- Elective: Recent strawberries for garnishing
Begin by getting ready your glasses: Add salt or sugar to a small plate. Use a lime wedge to moist the rim of the glass, then dip the rim of the glass within the salt or sugar, rolling backward and forward till effectively coated.
Add frozen strawberries, tequila, agave (or easy syrup) and lime juice to a excessive powered blender and mix on excessive till easy. If the combination is wanting skinny, add a couple of ice cubes. Chances are you’ll want to make use of your blender tamper to get every little thing transferring!
Pour into the rimmed glasses and garnish with strawberries if desired. Serves 2-3. Cheers!
Serving: 1margaritaEnergy: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 0.75gFats: 0.25gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 18.2g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Pictures by Eat Love Eats
This publish was initially printed on Could twenty second, 2022, and republished on June twenty ninth, 2023.